Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"This how we do laundry in Russian village."

(Ok, first watch this video of a contemporary pop hit. All of it. Trust me, it will become relevant. After you have watched video, proceed to below text).

Did you watch the video?

Really? All of it?

What is coming will not be funny unless you have seen all of the video....last chance...

So, tonight that video was on at work. My Russian co-worker says, "Not as good as Russian version." I respond, "There is a Russian version?" He says, "Girl in Russian village made her own version. Here. Let me find." He then shows me this.

Translated, the title of the video is "Our Response to Sanctions." He also added, "This. This how we do laundry in Russian village" (re the river scene in Russian version).

No comments:

Post a Comment