Thursday, May 14, 2015

"...already treated it myself..."

RCW: "I had to go doctor last week. Make sure urinary track infection is gone away.  I wasn't totally sure I took right pills. When I told doctor I thought I had infection, but had already treated it myself, he was very confuse. He says, "What do you mean you already treated it yourself?" I tell him I was pretty sure I knew what was, so I just took the medicine for it. He says, "Where did you get medication from?" I tell him my Russian friends have connections, and is cheaper.  Doctor then flip out. He tell me I can't do that."

I immediately interrupt him at this point. "Wait. You just self-medicated, with like actual medications?"

Another co-worker also then immediately jumps-in. "It's true. Last year I thought I was starting to come down with Strep Throat. The next day he shows up with Penicillin for me. I did NOT take any." 

I respond, "I'm....I'm, just not going to ask any more questions."




No comments:

Post a Comment